Please follow these few steps before you submit your tracks:
• Ensure that the mix down is not clipping, and avoid using normalisation, compressor, EQ, or limiter on the master bus (master fader).
• Make sure the peaks are not louder then -6db.
• Avoid using compression, normalisation, EQ, or limiter on the master bus (master fader).
• Set the dithering to “None”.
• Submit a stereo track 44.1 or 48.0 kHz – 24 bit WAV files, If possible.
NOTE: You can also send in your Rar/ Zip (Logic) Project sessions.
How to send files:
1. Click "Upload Files" below to open Wetransfer.com
2. Drag and Drop your files (zip folder)
3. Transfer as a link and send it by email to: email@example.com
4. Include the following information with your submission:
• Artist Name
• Track Title
5. After transferring file(s) please choose the service you need and pay the amount with PayPal or Creditcard. (shop)